26 November, 2010

SaltedJazz MixTape

Artwork by Shorty

LISTEN & DOWNLOAD
 
SIDE A
Dave Brubeck - Someday My Prince Will Come
Medeski, Martin & Wood - Baby, Let Me Follow You Down
Nick Drake - Saturday Sun
Movie Sample 1 - Philadelphia Story
Lonnie Johnson - Tomorrow Night
Movie Sample 2 - The Lady From Shanghai: Rita Hayworth - Please Don't Kiss Me
Ray Charles - Drown In My Own Tears
Edith Piaf - Polichinelle
Andrew Bird's Bowl Of Fire - Dora Goes To Town
Cozy Cole - Topsy Pt 1&2
Michael Franks - Popsicle Toes
Herbie Hancock - Watermelon Man
John Coltrane - Blue Train

SIDE B
Dave Brubeck - Someday My Prince Will Come
The Ink Spots - If I Didn't Care
Tom Waits - Tango Till They're Sore
Chesterfield Broadcast Sample - The Cigarette That Satisfies
Duke Ellington - Perdido
Movie Sample 3 - Gilda
Mamas Cass - Dream A Little Dream
Movie Sample 4 - Green Mansions
Nina Simone - I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl
Arthur Lyman - Love For Sale
The Andrew Sisters - Rum & Coca Cola
Benny Goodman - Sing, Sing, Sing (With A Swing) - edit
John Coltrane - Blue Train


No comments:

Post a Comment