16 October, 2010

Palm up Brother; Way of the butterfly



Delight in Blindness - 'My thoughts', said the wanderer to his shadow, 'should show me where I stand, but they should not betray to me where I am going. I love ignorance of the future and do not want to perish of impatience and premature tasting of things promised.'

~~~


My ex girlfriend spent thirty grand on a dream romantic wedding.
YA YA YA YA YA
A few months later she was having mistaken drunken sex with a colleague at a work christmas party.
YA YA YA YA YA
The husband was told and came to her work and had a feeble fight with Sean.
YA YA YA YA YA
You cannot buy a romantic lifestyle. It is free. You just have to be able to see it.
YA YA YA YA YA YA
You cannot buy a romantic lifestyle. Its free. You just got to be able to see it.

~~~

(unrelated but cheers to mike for this track and the brilliant 12AMMaternal vibe)

No comments:

Post a Comment